Tuesday 14 February 2012

Adele to leave music industry for 4 or 5 years ?

Ok I know ive wrote enough about "Adele" the past 24 hours but according to a interview with  the Magazine Vogue , Adele is going to take a 4-5 year break from music to concentrate on her relationship with her boyfriend "Simon Koneck" .



                Adele at sunday nights grammys at which she won 6 awards .


"I am f*c*ing off for 4 or 5 years . When im constanly working, my relationships fail". says the young  23 year old singer to vogue magazine .


Well Mr. Koneck you are going to have alot of angry Adele fans upset if she goes ahead with this .
Adele continued to say "Now I can have time to write a happy record . And be in love and be happy" .
Well Adele thats all great but if for you to be happy means leaving the music Industry for half a decade then maybe we prefer the sad Adele who writes songs about break ups and gets Number 1 hits all over the world .

Sadly though I think "Adele" will be with this guy long term as she continued on saying .

"And then i dont know what I'll do. Get married . Have some kids . Plant a nice vegetable patch".
Adele then said she has had alot of relationships fail  getting a little drunk and flipping out at her boyfriends since getting famous .

"I go from Oh My God i love you , To get the f*ck out of my House"!

"There like tell my what ive done so i can say sorry " she says .

"It used to be that I drink a bit to much . But i dont drink no more" .

Well there it is one of musics best voices is leaving the industry for a break .
I can see her next song in a few years "Rolling in the vegetable patch with someone like you "

OH WELL I CAN WAIT 5 YEARS ! NOT ! What about you guys ?  Please comment .


BUT THE THING IS I CANT HATE ADELE FOR THIS I ACTUALLY RESPECT HER MORE .

1 comment: